Supporting employers takes center stage with hiring events and workshops. Join CareerForce staff to learn more about the hiring and retention resources you need.
CareerForce and MinnesotaWorks for Employers: Informational Series
Webinars for recruiters, talent acquisition staff, human resources, and others wishing to learn more about CareerForce or MinnesotaWorks.net services
Every Thursday at 11 a.m. for 8 weeks, CareerForce staff present short webinars about resources available to strengthen your hiring plans, increase retention, and reach new job seekers. A series was offered May - June, 2023.
These short info sessions help employers utilize CareerForce resources more fully. Topics include searching resumes on Minnesotaworks.net, collaborating with DEED employer services staff, and becoming aware of new resources on CareerForceMN.com.
Topics presented and recording links:
- Session 1 - Overview of CareerForce and top pages for employers
- Session 2 - MinnesotaWorks - posting jobs and finding job seeker resumes
- Session 3 - Disability Hiring with Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Session 4 - Veterans Employment support
- Session 5 - Reaching New American job seekers
- Session 6 - Second chance hiring, Federal Bonding and WOTC programs
- Session 7 - Strategic workforce initiatives
- Session 8 - Labor Market data to support your workforce planning
For more information, contact Liz Jennings, Employer Engagement Specialist, CareerForce, at Liz.Jennings@state.mn.us or 651-259-7570.