CareerForce Veterans Employment Services and the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs invites all veterans, active military members, and their spouses to this 14th annual event. What's different this year is that the event is completely virtual!
November 19, 2020
2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Meet employers that recognize and appreciate your military experience and the unique value you could bring to their team! Employers participating in the Veterans Virtual Career Fair are encouraged to offer veterans full-time jobs with benefits and family-sustaining wages.
- Almost 200 employers participating (see our list of sponsors or download the Career Fair Directory)
- Providers who offer services for veterans also available
- You’ll be able to upload your resume to share with employers
- You can have virtual face-to-face, private conversations with employers and service providers
- Registration is required
- Persons needing accommodations to attend this virtual event should contact Christine Pribbernow by email, or by calling or texting 612-499-3588 by Thursday, November 12, 2020.
If you are a veteran and looking for a career, a higher salary or are interested in exploring new careers, come to the largest veterans virtual career fair in Minnesota!