Also known as
The typical education required for this career in Minnesota is:
People in this occupation tend to earn between $31.05 to $50.46 per hour
Cost of Living
A typical family with two adults - working a combined 60 hours per week - with one child at home needs to earn $18.20 per hour per worker to meet their basic needs.
Daily Work Activities
- Advise others on business or operational matters.
- Prepare research reports.
- Analyze jobs using observation, survey, or interview techniques.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Confer with personnel to coordinate business operations.
The state of Minnesota may require a license to work in this career.
- Minnesota Gambling Control Board - Gambling Manager's License
Some employers may require an occupational certification to work in this career.
- The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business - Certified Management Accountant - Core
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) - CompTIA Project+ - Core
- Project Management Institute - Certified Associate in Project Management - Core
- Association for Supply Chain Management - Certified in Production and Inventory Management - Advanced
- Project Management Institute - Program Management Professional - Advanced
- Institute of Management Consultants USA - Certified Management Consultant - Core
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals - Certified Strategic Alliance Professional - Core
- American Academy of Project Management - Certified Human Resource Analyst - Core
- Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals - Certification of Achievement-Alliance Management - Core
- Business Forms Management Association - Certified Form Systems Professional - Core
- DRI International - Associate Business Continuity Professional - Core
- American Software Testing Qualifications Board - IQBBA Business Analyst Certification - Core
- The Institutes - Associate in Management - Core
- Association for Strategic Planning - Strategic Planning Professional - Advanced
- Association for Strategic Planning - Strategic Management Professional - Advanced
- American Academy of Project Management - Certified Project Consultant - Advanced
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers - Operations and Performance Management Professional - Advanced
- American Academy of Financial Management - Accredited Management Consultant - Advanced
- American Academy of Financial Management - Management Consultant Professional - Advanced
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors - Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor - Advanced