First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
Also known as
The typical education required for this career in Minnesota is:
High school diploma or equivalent
People in this occupation tend to earn between $15.12 to $22.44 per hour
Cost of Living
A typical family with two adults - working a combined 60 hours per week - with one child at home needs to earn $18.20 per hour per worker to meet their basic needs.
Daily Work Activities
- Manage food service operations or parts of operations.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- Balance receipts.
- Process customer bills or payments.
- Inspect facilities, equipment or supplies to ensure conformance to standards.
The state of Minnesota may require a license to work in this career.
- Minnesota Department of Health~Division of Health Policy and Systems Compliance - Minnesota Certified Food Manager (CFM)