First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers
Also known as
The typical education required for this career in Minnesota is:
High school diploma or equivalent
People in this occupation tend to earn between $16.99 to $27.07 per hour
Cost of Living
A typical family with two adults - working a combined 60 hours per week - with one child at home needs to earn $18.20 per hour per worker to meet their basic needs.
Daily Work Activities
- Greet customers, patrons, or visitors.
- Answer customer questions about goods or services.
- Supervise sales or support personnel.
- Establish operational policies.
- Examine condition of property or products.
Some employers may require an occupational certification to work in this career.
- National Association of College Stores - Certified Collegiate Retailer - Core
- National Retail Federation Foundation - Professional Certification in Advanced Service and Sales - Advanced
- National Independent Automobile Dealers Association - Certified Master Dealer - Advanced