Also known as
The typical education required for this career in Minnesota is:
Less than high school
People in this occupation tend to earn between $11.10 to $13.95 per hour
Cost of Living
A typical family with two adults - working a combined 60 hours per week - with one child at home needs to earn $18.20 per hour per worker to meet their basic needs.
Daily Work Activities
- Reconcile records of sales or other financial transactions.
- Process sales or other transactions.
- Explain technical product or service information to customers.
- Answer customer questions about goods or services.
- Calculate costs of goods or services.