First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
Also known as
The typical education required for this career in Minnesota is:
High school diploma or equivalent
People in this occupation tend to earn between $23.26 to $36.49 per hour
Cost of Living
A typical family with two adults - working a combined 60 hours per week - with one child at home needs to earn $18.20 per hour per worker to meet their basic needs.
Daily Work Activities
- Supervise clerical or administrative personnel.
- Explain regulations, policies, or procedures.
- Respond to customer problems or complaints.
- Train personnel.
- Examine documents to verify adherence to requirements.
Some employers may require an occupational certification to work in this career.
- Project Management Institute - Certified Associate in Project Management - Core
- Association for Linen Management - Certified Linen Technician - Core
- ETA International - Certified Service Manager - Core
- HDI - HDI Support Center Director - Advanced
- Practice Management Institute - Certified Medical Office Manager - Advanced
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers - Operations and Performance Management Professional - Advanced
- National Property Management Association, Inc. - Certified Professional Property Specialist - Specialty