Also known as
The typical education required for this career in Minnesota is:
High school diploma or equivalent
People in this occupation tend to earn between $11.16 to $17.27 per hour
Cost of Living
A typical family with two adults - working a combined 60 hours per week - with one child at home needs to earn $18.20 per hour per worker to meet their basic needs.
Daily Work Activities
- Record sales or transactions data.
- Collect fares or payment from customers.
- Operate vehicles or material-moving equipment.
- Provide transportation information to passengers or customers.
- Record details of deliveries or shipments.