Hiring tax incentives


Organizations that want to hire workers from another country because U.S. workers cannot be found to fill necessary positions can get help navigating federal regulations. CareerForce services include guidance for hiring:

  • Seasonal Ag Workers (H-2A) for temporary or seasonal agricultural work
  • Non-Agricultural Workers (H-2B) for temporary or seasonal full time work.


Eligibility Requirements

Foreign labor assistance is available with no fee and available to all organizations.