Increase your talent connection support in Bemidji
Your talent search will be more successful with an expansive support system. It’ll go further with the help of experienced professionals committed to your recruitment and retention goals.
Whether you’re looking to hire talented new people or keep the ones you have on a productive path, CareerForce is your starting point. Our specialists are available to provide one-on-one support, share valuable employment information or connect you to additional resources. CareerForce services include:
- Help assessing workforce needs
- Information on hiring incentives and tax credits
- Opportunities to meet with prospective employees
- Connections to untapped talent
- Access to interview rooms
- Assistance with candidate screening
- Support hosting hiring or industry/education events at a CareerForce location
- Consideration as Employer of the Day at a CareerForce location
Business services focused on hiring goals are free and available to all organizations.
Connect with us about Increase your talent connection support in Bemidji:
Contact us or visit a CareerForce location to begin your talent success journey.
Similar Programs & Services
Today’s dynamic business and labor environment requires employers to have the right resources and tools to recruit, develop and retain talent.
You proudly served our country, and now we’re proud to serve you.
Your career search will be more successful with an expansive support circle. It’ll go further with the help of experienced professionals committed to your career goals, dreams and needs.
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) allows for-profit employers of any size to reduce their federal tax liability by up to $9,600 per new hire by hiring people who have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.