This is your next step to a Facilities & Maintenance career that provides stability and sustainability with a living wage. Average pay starts at $17-$27 per hour.
Our 8-week Facilities & Maintenance training program includes professional and 21st Century skills that employers are looking for in a new hire and for promotions. Personal Empowerment and Emotional Intelligence is a vital part of our training and builds the confidence needed to become financially independent.
Your training is FREE, completed in 8 weeks, and is 100% virtual.
No experience necessary. Background evaluated on a case by case basis.
- At least 18 years old
- Must be a Minnesota resident living in the Twin Cities Metro Area (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington county)
- Willing & Able to work FULL-TIME
- Annual Income within the last year - $25,000 or less (exceptions depending on number of dependents in household)
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
- Must have PC/Laptop/Tablet available & internet access.
- Must have drivers license and vehicle or the ability to obtain those.
- Felonies and misdemeanors are evaluated on a case-by-case basis
Apply today and take your Facilities & Maintenance career to the next level!