The Facilities & Maintenance Training Program is your next step to a Facilities & Maintenance Career that provides stability and sustainability with a living wage. Pay in this industry after successful training ranges between $17.00 to $27.00 per hour (actual wage dependent on qualifications). When your training is complete you will be eligible for interviews and networking opportunities with our employer partners, who are some of Minnesota’s top employers.
Our 8-week Facilities & Maintenance Training Program includes professional 21st Century skills that employers are looking for in new hires and promotions. Personal Empowerment and Emotional Intelligence is a vital part of our training and builds the confidence needed to grow your career and become financially independent.
Your training is FREE, completed in 8 weeks, and is 100% virtual.
This foundational training supports career tracks in:
- Commercial and Residential Maintenance
- Facility Engineer
Training Program includes:
- General Facility/Warehouse Operations
- OSHA 30 Certificate
- 30 hours of Continuing Education Units
- Boilers Exam Preparation
- Blueprint Reading, math and problem solving
- Continuing Quality Improvement
- Mechanical Systems and equipment operations
- Basic plumbing, electrical, construction, operations of machinery, and hand tools
- Emotional Intelligence/Personal Empowerment training
- Personal Coach and Employment Specialist
- Resources based on your needs
No experience necessary. Apply today and take your Facilities & Maintenance career to the next level!