Our Dislocated Worker Program services are available at no cost to people:
- Who have been laid off through no fault of their own
- Are eligible for Unemployment Insurance
- Face barriers to finding suitable employment such as:
- Difficulty transferring your specialized skills to other occupations or industries
- A decline in the market demand for your skills
- Your age or length of work experience
- Your need for formal training or education
- A lack of available jobs with earnings at a level comparable to your previous position
Our services are designed to help you get back to work as quickly as possible.
Call a CareerForce location near you to find out if you are eligible.
Even if you aren’t eligible for Dislocated Worker services, CareerForce can help you with career exploration and planning, interest and skills assessment, resume writing and interviewing assistance and more over the phone and online.