The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program is a federal program that provides aid to workers who lose their jobs, or are at risk of losing their jobs, or whose hours of work and wages are reduced as a result of foreign competition.
TAA services are designed to help you regain employment that is the same or better than the job you are at risk of losing or have actually lost.
Learn more about TAA
- Learn about TAA services
- Find out how TAA works
- See a listing of recently certified TAA petitions
- Download a TAA brochure - updated 1-2020
- View the TAA Handbook
Watch videos about TAA
- TAA Introduction
- Credential Training
- Employer-Based Training
- Job Search Allowance & Relocation Allowance (JSA Relocation)
- Reemployment Trade Adjustment Assistance (RTAA)
- Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC)
- Next Steps
We can help you find out if you are eligible for TAA services.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.