Help hiring foreign workers


Organizations that want to hire workers from another country because U.S. workers cannot be found to fill necessary positions can get help navigating federal regulations. CareerForce services include guidance for hiring:

  • Seasonal Ag Workers (H-2A) for temporary or seasonal agricultural work.
  • Non-Agricultural Workers (H-2B) for temporary or seasonal full time work.
Connect with us about Help hiring foreign workers:
Eligibility Requirements

Foreign labor assistance is available with no fee and available to all organizations.

Similar Programs & Services

Hiring tax incentives

The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) allows for-profit employers of any size to reduce their federal tax liability by up to $9,600 per new hire by hiring people who have consistently faced significant barriers to employment.

Help before, during and after layoffs

If your organization is considering layoffs, contact us as soon as possible. We want to learn about the situation and how we may be able to help, explore whether layoffs can be avoided and explain the services we can provide to affected employees.

State Services for the Blind

State Services for the Blind (SSB) is headquartered in St. Paul, with 11 satellite offices around the state.  If you have a significant vision loss that makes it hard for you to get and keep a job, we can help. 

Workforce strategy solutions

Today’s dynamic business and labor environment requires employers to have the right resources and tools to recruit, develop and retain talent.

Find Location
Displaying 1 - 5 of 49 locations
2200 Riverland Drive
Albert Lea, MN 56007-3415
(507) 369-1488
303 22nd Avenue West, Suite 107
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 391-9262
1600 8th Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
(507) 433-0555
2300 24th Street Northwest
Bemidji, MN 56601
(218) 444-0732
1201 89th Avenue NE Suite 235
Blaine, MN 55434
(763) 324-2300