Instructor-led, classroom-based training to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist-Associate Certificate exam (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). More information about this certificate on Microsoft’s website: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/microsoft-office-specialist-associate-2019/ . Shane Mueller, South Washington County ABE instructor will be teaching.
- individuals who are age 18+, and
- authorized to work in the US, and
- not enrolled in any school at time of application
In addition to the basic eligibility criteria, individuals must also fit into one of the following groups:
- person of color
- lacking stable housing
- has a criminal record
- without a high school diploma or GED
- has a disability
- is long-term unemployed (26+ weeks in most recent 52 weeks)
- limited English or math proficiency (specifically also targeting those assessed at/below 6th grade level)
- at or below 200% federal poverty guideline (income table attached)
Microsoft Office Specialist Associate Certificate
Learn more about occupations related to this training
Free to those who qualify. Program includes support services, software, computer lab, textbooks & study materials, exam supplied at NO COST TO YOU!