CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in Information Technology (IT) and is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair. Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve, and technicians better understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security. A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used. A+ Core 1 & 2 Course includes:
- 20 days of hands-on, instructor-led online training
- Classes are held Monday-Friday, times vary
- A+ Core 1 & Core 2 exam vouchers (includes free retakes)
- CertMaster Labs for A+ Core 2
- CertMaster Practice for A+ Core 1 & 2
- CertMaster Learn for Instructor-Led Training for A+
We have various start dates and class times.
Please note, eligible participants must: • Be 18+ years of age. • Have a valid government-issued ID. • Be eligible to work in the United States.