There are tens of thousands of open health care positions now in Minnesota. Below are up-to-date job search results on some of those positions. Only 500 search results can display, so if you see the first 500 results know that there are many others. You can narrow your search by location or employer name.
Require high school diploma or less:
- View results of a search for Personal Care Aide jobs
- View results of a search for Home Health Aide jobs
Require short-term vocational training:
- View results of a search for Nursing Assistant jobs
- View results of similar job searches: Nursing Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Certified Medication Aide, CMA
- View results of a search for Licensed Practical Nurses jobs
- View results of a search for Licensed Vocational Nurses jobs
- View results of similar job searches: Charge Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse, Private Duty Nurse
Other resources to find health care employment now
- Interested in providing care for people with disabilities in their homes? Find a match based on shared interests, location and schedules at Direct Support Connect.
- Interested in working in senior or long term care? Find employers hiring now near you at Caring Careers Start Here
Need help getting training for a health care career?
- Find out about a state initiative to recruit and train Minnesotans to become Certified Nursing Assistants in long-term care - eligible people can get free training, plus get help with related transportation and technology needs
- Learn about employer-paid training available through long-term care providers
- Talk with staff at a CareerForce location near you about available training programs you may qualify for