During this time of COVID-19 response and preparations, we are encouraging employers, career seekers and others who need job search assistance to connect with our locations by phone, email, and online.
- At CareerForceMN.com/locations, you’ll find phone numbers, emails and an opportunity to connect directly with your local CareerForce team.
- If you have trouble connecting, please call the CareerForce Help Desk at 651-259-7501 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- For information about unemployment benefits and insurance, please go to www.uimn.org.
People searching for work and career seekers can connect with CareerForce staff over the phone or email to receive assistance with services such as:
- Connecting to job search resources
- Interviewing assistance
- Resume writing assistance
- Navigating the Unemployment Insurance website
Employers looking for assistance can also connect with CareerForce staff for the following services:
- Posting jobs on CareerForceMN.com
- Finding candidates for your vacancies
- Connecting to helpful resources and services