Hired partners with youth and adults to achieve their career goals.
Whether you are unemployed or looking to take your career in a different direction, Hired is here to support you.
All of Hired’s services are currently offered remotely – visit our website for more information or contact us to get started today.
At Hired, we start by getting to know you - your marketable skills, your life and work experience, and partner with you to build a step-by-step plan to achieve your career goals. Your Hired employment coach will use labor market and wage information to target your job search. Our trainings will help you update your resume, prepare for interviews, and find the job that’s right for you. Hired will continue to support you even after you secure your job to ensure your success in your new career.
Skill Building and Career Training
Your Hired employment coach will partner with you to identify education, trainings, and work experiences to build skills based on your career goals – from one-time workshops, to completing your GED, to advanced career trainings, paid internships and on-the-job work experiences. Through Hired's trainings, you will gain skills, credentials and/or degrees to prepare for the next step in your career.
- Career Training: Through counseling, training, workshops, and job search assistance, our participants build skills and gain professional qualifications to find employment that’s right for them.
- Youth Services: We provide coaching, support, and training to help youth and young adults complete a diploma or GED, explore careers, and gain employment in a field they’re passionate about.
- Dislocated Worker: Hired provides professional career guidance, training assistance, and job placement services to individuals who have lost their job through no fault of their own.
- Family Stability: Employment choices affect individuals and their families. Hired works with parents who receive MFIP (Minnesota Family Investment Program) in Ramsey and Hennepin counties to help them build family-sustaining careers.
- Hired Office Locations: Minneapolis, East St. Paul, Bloomington and Brooklyn Park
- Hired CareerForce Locations: Burnsville, Minneapolis North, and West St. Paul
- Hired Services Offered within Partnering Organizations: Brooklyn Center Academy, Minneapolis College, Ramsey County Juvenile Probation, and Youthlink
Programas y servicios
Some businesses close their doors. Others need to let their talent go for various reasons. When that happens, we’re often the first on the scene.
We want you to be successful finding a meaningful career and securing long-term family-sustaining wages.
Our services are tailored to meet your specific needs, including:
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Burnsville, MN 55306
St. Paul, MN 55106
Minneapolis, MN 55401
West St. Paul, MN 55118