DRIVE YOUR CAREER! Get started with 10 weeks of free, hands-on training that includes job placement assistance!
- Hands-on shop training in our 5,600 sq. ft., 4-bay auto shop; includes approximately 80 hours paid training
- Instruction in shop safety, engine lubrications, cooling systems, tires, belts, brakes, customer service, technical service information, multi-point inspection and maintenance
- Industry speakers, tours and employer contacts
- Assistance with resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention and advancement
- Opportunity to earn college credit and industry certificates
Learn more and apply online at https://www.gesmn.org/training or contact us at 651-379-5837 or email email@example.com.
Or attend an in-person information session on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. at our training facility at 635 Prior Ave N. St. Paul, MN 55104.
Our Automotive classes run year-round. We start a new Automotive class approximately every 10 weeks, so apply today!
- We will help you find employment, assist you in maintaining your new position and even support you in career advancement and future educational opportunities.
- We will explore resources such as transportation, housing, childcare, and equipment that may be needed in order to work in your chosen field.
- Opportunity to earn college credit and certifications from industry leading organizations
Learn more about occupations related to this training
Training available at NO COST to eligible students
- 18 years of age or older
- Interested in working or pursuing additional education in the automotive industry
- Score at a 6th grade level or higher on a reading assessment
- Take a math assessment, no minimum score required
- No convictions of Auto theft in the last 10 years
- Physically able to complete automotive tasks such as lifting 50 lbs., standing, bending, and kneeling for extended periods of time
- Must have a valid MN driver's license
- Eligible to work in the United States
Who to Contact for More Information
Automotive Technician Training
Similar Training Programs
HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with 12 weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!