Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
At Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN), our mission is to eliminate barriers to work and independence. We envision a world where EVERYONE experiences the power of work. We serve the Twin Cities metro and Greater Minnesota, with many services offered privately in offices located in our stores as well as at other community locations by request. We offer a wide variety of age-appropriate programs and services, including:
- Career pathway exploration and planning
- Job search assistance and placement/advancement services
- Industry-specific skills training (automotive service, construction, electronic soldering, and banking/finance)
- Employment & Career Readiness Trainings
- Basic digital and financial literacy training
- Supported work experience opportunities
- Disability benefits analysis and employment planning
- TANF/MFIP benefits counseling and support
- Stability support (e.g., connection to community resources, responsible parenting)
- And much more!
At GESMN, our focus is you. Our team members will work with you to identify your personal strengths, interests, needs, and goals and connect you to the right services you need at the right time and intensity. We also partner with other community organizations to offer you the individualized supports you want and need.
2019 marks GESMN's 100th year of service in Minnesota. Let us put this experience to work to help you achieve your career goals! Visit our website or connect with us here on CareerForce Minnesota to learn more.
Programs and Services
We all start somewhere. And we all have a better chance of success with the right support. If you’re between the ages of 14 and 24 and want to gain work experience—or need help finishing your education—CareerForce is your first stop.
Some businesses close their doors. Others need to let their talent go for various reasons. When that happens, we’re often the first on the scene.
We want you to be successful finding a meaningful career and securing long-term family-sustaining wages.
Our services are tailored to meet your specific needs, including:
HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with 12 weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!