Financial Industry Training
Commit to 20 hours of training per week
Receive individual & small cohort mentoring sessions and customized study plans
Invest in your future!
Fast-track your way into the financial industry in under 8 weeks
- Launch your career with Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) certification, a gateway credential to mid/high level positions.
- Train for a financial services position with salaries starting at $18-$20/hour; up to $28/hour with prior work experience, plus earn a $1,000 stipend while you learn.
- Professional career coaching with flexible online training that fits your schedule and customized study plans.
- Learn introductory fundamentals such as types of products and their risks, the structure of the securities industry markets, regulatory agencies and their functions, and prohibited practices.
- Learn about career options with our employer partners, Wells Fargo, Ameriprise Financial, US Bank, and Thrivent.
- Training available at NO COST to eligible students.
- Our October class is for Minneapolis residents only.
Week of Oct 23rd - in-person introductory sessions to help make connections with classmates, address any tech needs, and see the curriculum platform in action. You will also learn more about our business partners, their employment opportunities, work culture, and career progression. This will help you ensure the program is a good fit.
Oct 30th - first virtual class session.