For Career Seekers:
- Take an interest assessment – Considering a career change? Just starting out in the work world? Knowing what interests you can help you find the right career path. The CareerForce Interest Profiler will show you which occupations match the interest categories you score strongest in.
- Take a skills assessment – Wondering what skills areas you are strongest in? Need to know more about how past experience could prepare you for future work? The CareerForce Skills Matcher will show you which occupations match the skills categories you score strongest in.
- See a list of jobs in demand now during COVID-19 – the pandemic has had a dramatic impact on employment in Minnesota, and it has surfaced higher demand for workers in some occupations versus others. See Jobs in Demand now – and learn more about how to get connected to employers hiring now.
- View Occupations in longer-term demand – have some ideas for a future career options, but want to make sure prospects are bright for what path you choose? Check out this In Demand Careers tool which provides occupation demand ratings.
- Search thousands of current Minnesota job openings – search by occupation tile, employer or keywords, plus geographic area.
Sign up for a free CareerForce account and you can access these additional handy tools:
- Set career goals and explore occupations – want to learn more about occupations you are considering as career goals? Check out our occupation pages with wage info, education and certification requirements, info about daily activities, a short video about the job and more Select career goals by going to your My Goals & Experience tab, then selecting Learn more on up to six Career Goals.
- Build your resume – Need help getting your resume organized and put together? The CareerForce Resume Builder will help you build a chronological resume, walking you through the steps to build out each section of your resume.
Request free temporary access to Coursera and you can:
- Access 3,800 courses and training modules.
- Earn credentials; some courses and training modules offer certification upon completion.