Thanks to MN RETAIN and Allan’s perseverance, Allan was able to return to work and Allan's employer retained a valuable employee. A win for everyone – Allan, his employer, and the Minnesota economy.
Helping people with personal or occupational injuries or illnesses stay connected to work.
MN RETAIN helps employees stay at or return to work more rapidly when an injury or illness impacts their ability to work. MN RETAIN connects the employee, employer and health care provider through a MN RETAIN Return to Work Case Manager. Staying active and safely returning to work is known to speed healing and improve outcomes for the employee and it benefits the employer by retaining a valuable employee.
How MN RETAIN helps workers:
- Maintain an employment relationship that provides job security
- Maintain self-esteem and financial independence
- Maintain job skills
- Maximize physical health and rehabilitation
- Resume daily life and relationships at work
If you meet the following criteria you may be eligible for RETAIN:
If you meet the following conditions, you may qualify for additional services through the MN RETAIN program:
- You live and work in Minnesota
- You have worked within the past year
- You have an injury or illness that affects work
If you meet all of the above requirements, email RETAIN@mayo.edu or call 507-284-4537 for more information. Outcomes of the program will be evaluated through the Minnesota RETAIN research study to assess the impact of return to work for participants who choose to enroll.
Access additional resources related to RETAIN: