The Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) helps low-income, unemployed adults 55 and older. SCSEP may be able to help you if you are 55 or older and want to or need to return to work, but need extra support, updated skills, work experience, or job search and placement assistance to successfully find and keep a job. If you are eligible, SCSEP could help you get valuable work experience through paid, part-time community service assignment.
SCSEP may be a great fit for you if you:
- Wish to update your resume with current work experience
- Lost your partner and want to work outside the home, but need to gain work experience
- Are retired and want to return to work part time or full time
- Need assistance with your job search
- Want to give back to your community by returning to the workforce
- Want to feel confident that you can live vibrant, purposeful lives at any age
Contact a CareerForce location near you to learn more about SCSEP and how it could help you.