In 2022, supporting employers takes center stage with hiring events and workshops. Join CareerForce staff to learn more about the hiring and retention resources you need.
CareerForce and MinnesotaWorks for Employers: Informational Series
Every Thursday from 8:00 – 8:26 a.m., join CareerForce staff online for short overviews of resources available to employers, recruiters, human resources, and hiring managers. Rotating topics will get you working with CareerForce staff and partner resources more thoroughly, including searching resumes on Minnesotaworks.net, collaborating with local teams and employer services specialists, and becoming aware of new resources on the website.
Intended audience: Recruiters, talent acquisition, human resources, hiring managers, and other employers wishing to learn more about CareerForce or MinnesotaWorks.net services.
- Session 1: Overview, About, & Top 5 pages for employers
- Session 2: Job Fairs and hiring resources
- Session 3: Posting jobs and finding resumes on Minnesotaworks.net
- Session 4: Veterans, Disability hiring, Workforce Strategy
- Session 5: Labor Market Information, Business Development
- Session 6: Justice-involved hiring, Federal Bonding, Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Session 7: Youth, Training resources, On the Job Training Programs
- Session 8: Wrap Up, Special Request Topics
To receive the Webex meeting link / Calendar.ics to attend whenever you are free or to suggest topics not listed above, please fill out our form.
Missed the series? Watch the recordings at this playlist.
Email Liz Jennings, Employer Engagement Specialist, at Liz.Jennings@state.mn.us with questions.