Supporting employers takes center stage with hiring events and workshops. Join CareerForce staff to learn more about the hiring and retention resources you need.
CareerForce and MinnesotaWorks for Employers: Informational Series
Webinars for recruiters, talent acquisition staff, human resources, and others wishing to learn more about CareerForce or MinnesotaWorks.net services
Every Wednesday for eight weeks, join CareerForce staff online for short webinars about resources available to strengthen your hiring plans, increase retention, and reach new job seekers.
These short info sessions will help you utilize CareerForce resources more fully. Topics include searching resumes on Minnesotaworks.net, collaborating with local teams and DEED employer services staff, and becoming aware of new resources on CareerForceMN.com.
- Session 1, September 14: Overview, About, & Top 5 pages for employers
- Session 2, September 21: Job Fairs and hiring resources
- Session 3, September 28: Posting jobs and finding resumes on Minnesotaworks.net
- Session 4, October 5: Veterans, Disability hiring, Workforce Strategy
- Session 5, October 12: Labor Market Information, Business Development
- Session 6, October 19: Justice-involved hiring, Federal Bonding, Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Session 7, October 26: Youth Services, Training resources
- Session 8, November 2: Wrap Up, Commonly asked questions
Missed the series? Watch recordings at this playlist.
A new series will be offered in Winter 2023. To be notified about upcoming dates or for more information, contact Liz Jennings, Employer Engagement Specialist, CareerForce, at Liz.Jennings@state.mn.us or 651-259-7570.
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations to attend this event should contact Liz Jennings at 651-259-7570 within 3 days of event.