Job postings are updated daily on CareerForceMN.com. They’re pulled from approved employer and government websites.
To have your Minnesota job postings show up on CareerForceMN.com, you have two options:
- Register as an employer on MinnesotaWorks.net and post your jobs
- Request to have the career page on your organization's website indexed by the US National Labor Exchange
More about the benefits of MinnesotaWorks.net
Employers can post job positions and search for new candidates at the same time, all for no-fee. Individuals can upload resumes while searching for new positions. After all, it’s about finding the right talent match.
First you need to register as employer on MinnesotaWorks.net, then you can:
- Post your organization’s Minnesota job openings on a site that gets 5,573 searches for jobs by career seekers each day
- Search the state’s largest online resume database for candidates that meet your requirements
- Find candidates with diverse experience
- Use an option to “find more resumes like this”
- Opt to have interested career seekers apply via MinnesotaWorks.net or apply directly on your website
- Save resumes of candidates of interest to you
To find out how to register as an employer on MinnesotaWorks.net, and learn more about this site, download the MinnesotaWorks.net brochure for employers.