If you're a worker who has been laid off (or notified that a layoff is coming) through no fault of your own, we offer services at no cost that focus on preparing you to find a suitable new job.
Our Dislocated Worker Program services are designed to help workers who have been laid off get back to work as quickly as possible.
If you are eligible for Dislocated Worker services, you may receive:
- Career planning and counseling
- Counselor-approved training
- Job search and placement services
- Limited funds for support services
- Limited resources to start or grow a business through CLIMB
Call a CareerForce location or a dislocated worker service provider near you to find out if you are eligible. CareerForce and dislocated worker service providers can help you with career exploration, interest and skills assessment, resume writing and interviewing assistance and more on the phone or online.