Health care employs nearly 400,000 people in Minnesota and there is projected long-term demand for health care workers. Currently, there is extremely high demand for many types of health care workers – from entry level to highly specialized. Make a difference in the lives of others.
Cashier Skills Training
- You will learn:
- English skills for cashiering jobs
- American customer service skills
- Cash handling
- Computer skills
- You will experience
- Job shadowing opportunity with local employers
- Hands on experience and practice
- A supportive learning environment
- You will receive:
- Financial coaching
- Employment navigation and help finding a job
- Bus or gas card if you need help with transportation
No Locations found. Try increasing search radius.