Woman healthcare worker in hallway

Designed to help you find the right work for you - as quickly as possible

If you are eligible for Dislocated Worker services, you may receive:

  • Career planning and counseling
    • One-on-one assistance
    • Personal plan or individual employment plan
  • Counselor-approved connection to training
    • GED or other high school diploma equivalent
    • Short-term or long-term
    • Resulting in certification
  • Job search and placement services
    • Help with resumes, cover letters
    • Interview preparation
    • Job application assistance
  • Limited funds for support services
    • Uniforms
    • Transportation
    • Childcare
  • Limited resources to start or grow a business through CLIMB
    • Business training
    • Business consulting