Health care employs nearly 400,000 people in Minnesota and there is projected long-term demand for health care workers. Currently, there is extremely high demand for many types of health care workers – from entry level to highly specialized. Make a difference in the lives of others.
HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with 12 weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!
- Hands-on shop training plus paid training on construction sites
- Instruction in construction concepts, tool use, blueprints, math and measuring, framing, insulation, drywall, siding, roofing and deconstruction
- Industry speakers and tours and employer contacts
- Assistance with resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, and advancement
- Receive an OSHA 10 Completion Card and an industry recognized credential
- Earn 36 continuing education units and college credit