Jumpstart your office career today! Looking to land a job in an office setting and gain professional project management skills? Get 10 weeks of free online education and training with job placement assistance.
- Train for positions including administrative assistant, project manager, medical office, insurance claims, customer service, and more.
- Learn foundational project management concepts and how to build your career with certifications from Google and The Project Management Institute.
- Build skills in technology, professional communication, productivity tools, and corporate culture through group and independent online learning.
- Get insights and guidance from business professionals, employers, and industry experts.
- Participate in first-round interviews with employers to kick-start your career.
- Assistance with career planning, resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention and advancement
Learn more and apply online at https://www.gesmn.org/training or contact us at 651-379-5837 or email email@example.com.
Our Business Professional Pathways classes run year-round. We start a new Business class approximately every 12 weeks, so apply today!
- We will help you find employment, assist you in maintaining your new position and even support you in career advancement and additional training opportunities.
- We will explore resources such as transportation, housing, childcare, and equipment that may be needed in order to work in your chosen field.
- Curriculum includes fundamental project management, career exploration, communication and technology.
- Option to secure additional credentials through Google's Project Management certification and The Project Management Institute at no cost to you.
Training available at NO COST to eligible students
- 18 years of age or older
- Interest in working or pursuing additional education in business or project management
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Score at a 7th grade level or higher on a reading and math assessment
- Take typing and computer assessments, no minimum score required
- No felonies, misdemeanors decided on a case-by-case basis
- Eligible to work in the United States
- MN resident; Twin Cities Metro and surrounding counties
- Consistent access to the internet; and reliable device to access online classes
Who to Contact for More Information
Business Professional Pathways
Similar Training Programs
Automotive Technician Training
Office Support Specialist Training Program
The Office Support Specialist Training Program includes the following: technical and skills training in Microsoft Office 2019, customer service, effective communication, job seeking skills, building business relationships, creating cover letters and re
HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with 12 weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!