Stay connected to work after illness or injury
If you have an injury or illness that is affecting your ability to work, Minnesota’s RETAIN program is here to assist you.
During this challenging time in your life, MN RETAIN can help you return to the workplace. A RETAIN Return to Work Case Manager is a member of your health care team and will work with you and your employer and health care provider to:
- Help you and your employer plan for your return to work
- Identify safe work tasks based on your health care provider’s recommendations
- Update your health care provider between appointments on your return to work progress
- Communicate with you, your employer and health care provider to make adjustments in your return to work plan
- Answer your questions and assist you
If you meet the following conditions, you may qualify for additional services through the MN RETAIN program:
- You live and work in Minnesota
- You have worked within the past 3 months
- You have an injury or illness that affects work
How To Use
If you are interested in learning more, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: https://mnretain.com/
Similar Programs and Services
Remaining connected to workers who are recovering from illn…
MN RETAIN is a program to shorten needless time away from work for employees who have a medical condition that limits their ability to do their jobs.
Help before, during and after layoffs
If your organization is considering layoffs, contact us as soon as possible. We want to learn about the situation and how we may be able to help, explore whether layoffs can be avoided and explain the services we can provide to affected employees.
Increase your talent connection support
Your talent search will be more successful with an expansive support system. It’ll go further with the help of experienced professionals committed to your recruitment and retention goals.
State Services for the Blind
State Services for the Blind (SSB) is headquartered in St. Paul, with 11 satellite offices around the state. If you have a significant vision loss that makes it hard for you to get and keep a job, we can help.