- You will learn:
- English skills for cashiering jobs
- American customer service skills
- Cash handling
- Computer skills
- You will experience
- Job shadowing opportunity with local employers
- Hands on experience and practice
- A supportive learning environment
- You will receive:
- Financial coaching
- Employment navigation and help finding a job
- Bus or gas card if you need help with transportation
This class is for New Americans who are looking to improve English language skills and also learn skills to help them find a job in the US.
- Born outside of the US
- Have Intermediate Level English
Contact Lynn Thompson at 651-377-8626 or email@example.com to register
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the program. They will also receive assistance in finding a job placement that will work for their life and career goals.
Our classes are free for eligible participants.
To be eligible, you must be born outside of the US.
Who to Contact for More Information
Cashiering Skills Training
Similar Training Programs
Students in this class will gain the language and practical skills needed to be successful in a housekeeping job. This class contains content in hotel and healthcare housekeeping. Students will learn:
Job Training/Career Development Classes
HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with 12 weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!
Automotive Technician Training
No Locations found. Try increasing search radius.