Health care employs nearly 400,000 people in Minnesota and there is projected long-term demand for health care workers. Currently, there is extremely high demand for many types of health care workers – from entry level to highly specialized. Make a difference in the lives of others.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Associate Certificate
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Associate Training
- MOS Associate Certification - Word | Excel | PowerPoint
- Survive & thrive in the new knowledge economy!
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Instructor
• 14 weeks: training + exam prep
• Dates: November 28, 2022 through March 3, 2023
• Days/Time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
• Learn or increase software proficiency!
• FREE: software, computer lab, textbook & study materials, exam supplied at no cost to you!
• Location: Central Park in Woodbury
Great Rivers Adult Education Consortium and Washington County CareerForce have partnered to deliver this training, funded by a grant from MN Department of Employment and Economic Development.
For information & eligibility contact: Sheng Xiong, Career Navigator 651.275.8701