Health care employs nearly 400,000 people in Minnesota and there is projected long-term demand for health care workers. Currently, there is extremely high demand for many types of health care workers – from entry level to highly specialized. Make a difference in the lives of others.
Business Professional Pathways
Jumpstart your office career today! Looking to land a job in an office setting and gain professional project management skills? Get 10 weeks of free online education and training with job placement assistance.
- Train for positions including administrative assistant, project manager, medical office, insurance claims, customer service, and more.
- Learn foundational project management concepts and how to build your career with certifications from Google and The Project Management Institute.
- Build skills in technology, professional communication, productivity tools, and corporate culture through group and independent online learning.
- Get insights and guidance from business professionals, employers, and industry experts.
- Participate in first-round interviews with employers to kick-start your career.
- Assistance with career planning, resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention and advancement