Learn all things Telecom - including history, application and connectivity methods. You will use our state of the art copper systems training simulator to learn all aspects of telecom connectivity as well as master basics of copper cabling, installation, construction and troubleshooting. You will be at the forefront of new technology by experiencing all aspects of fiber optics cabling and installation. The training includes personalized career support to assist with job search and contact with local employers to begin your new career in Telecom.
- Income must be 200% of the Federal Poverty Level or lower (please contact us with questions)
- Must provide valid government-issued photo ID and social security card (without restrictions)
- Math and reading assessments will be given at the enrollment meeting
- Participants should be committed to looking for full-time employment following the completion of their training program
- Orientation, assessment, and intake are required before starting the training. Orientation and training are at OsseoABE, 7051 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn Center. Please call or email Gina Peterson to sign up for an orientation session: 612-752-8170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the successful completion of this training, you will receive the following certifications:
- Telecommunications Technologies
- Network Cabling Specialist Copper Systems
- Network Cabling Specialist Fiber Optic Systems
- Grounding & Bonding
- Wireless Technician
Learn more about occupations related to this training
Participants who meet income eligibility requirements and are able to provide acceptable ID documentation may enroll in the training at no cost for training or career counseling.
Who to Contact for More Information
Telecom Installation & Support Training
Similar Training Programs
Office Support Specialist Training Program
The Office Support Specialist Training Program includes the following: technical and skills training in Microsoft Office 2019, customer service, effective communication, job seeking skills, building business relationships, creating cover letters and re
Automotive Technician Training
HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with 12 weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!