Health care employs nearly 400,000 people in Minnesota and there is projected long-term demand for health care workers. Currently, there is extremely high demand for many types of health care workers – from entry level to highly specialized. Make a difference in the lives of others.
User Experience Design
Prime’s 18-week immersive User Experience (UX) Design program helps people with interests in design, organization, and technology build the foundational skills to start a career in user experience. Prime worked hand-in-hand with industry employers to ensure that graduates are ready for the challenges of building complex experiences that are valuable for businesses and resonate with users. The curriculum spans the entire end-to-end design process—including up-front user research, wireframing and design, interactive prototyping and evaluation. Our immersive user experience design program focuses heavily on the broad foundation of skills employers are looking for in UX designers, including:
- Comfort with ambiguity and discomfort
- Comfort trying, learning and trying again
- Fluency in visual and interaction design principles
- Experience with low-and mid-fidelity prototyping
- Experience in planning, conducting, and reporting on user research
- Familiarity with various research methods, including generative and evaluative
- Familiarity with basic software development processes (e.g., scoping, Agile)
Weeks 1-6: 13-20 hrs per week, online with daily progress and 1-2 hours of live video chats weekly
Weeks 7-18: expect to commit 60+ hours per week, 8:30 - 5 pm plus evening/weekend work
Apply now! Application deadline is March 26 for our class starting April 24th.
No Locations found. Try increasing search radius.