Health care employs nearly 400,000 people in Minnesota and there is projected long-term demand for health care workers. Currently, there is extremely high demand for many types of health care workers – from entry level to highly specialized. Make a difference in the lives of others.
YouthBuild-Education, Leadership, Construction
Earn while you learn! Join YouthBuild and get your GED or High School Diploma while gaining leadership skills and hands-on training.
Spring classes have begun, but there is still time to join! Call/text to get started today!
- Academics: Earn your GED or High School Diploma by increasing your academic skills through 1:1 tutoring, group lessons, contextualized learning, and online education platforms
- Leadership: Explore career interests and personal values, set and achieve goals, and learn the job skills needed to build a better future
- Construction: Learn hand and power tool use, framing, drywall, siding, roofing and deconstruction while earning credentials and certificates including OSHA 10, MNDOT Flagger, NCCER YRGE and NCCER Core
- Community involvement: Apply the skills you learn to help build affordable housing and volunteer in your community
- Stipend and bonus checks paid weekly once enrolled
- Assistance with work clothes, tools, transportation, driver's education and more
- Receive support in reaching your goals every step of the way