We’re all engaged in lifelong learning. Sometimes your employees need to learn a new process or skill. And sometimes you do. If you’ve identified a need for training, a CareerForce specialist can help you determine your next steps:
- Finding the right training provider
- Identifying existing training options
- Exploring customized programs
Additionally, Minnesota has many educational institutions, training providers and consultants who can help:
- The Minnesota Office of Higher Education has lists of institutions that offer degree programs and specialized career schools.
- Minnesota State Workforce Solutions uses their system of 37 colleges and universities with 54 campuses throughout the state to deliver training and consultative solutions to businesses and individuals each year. Their services include: assessments to determine your training needs, various technical resources, subject matter experts, real-world experience and flexible delivery options.
- The University of Minnesota has five campuses: Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester and the Twin Cities. The U of M’s College of Continuing and Professional Studies offers a variety of courses, certifications and customized training, including online options.
Finally, investigate professional associations in your industry to see what training opportunities they offer for you and your talent.