- Employment Counseling
- Skills and Interest Assessments
- Job Search, Resume, and Interviewing Workshops
- 1:1 Individualized Support
You can select a training program that leads to an industry recognized credential. Training may be part-time or full-time and short-term or long-term:
- Classroom/Online Training
- Professional/Continuing Education
- On-The-Job training
Classroom training can include:
- Basic or remedial education
- English as a Second Language or English Language Learner
- Prerequisites required for the approved training program
Job Search Allowance
- For costs associated with a job search outside of your local area. Watch our video on Job Search & Relocation Allowance.
- For costs associated with relocating to a job outside of your local area. Watch our video on Job Search & Relocation Allowance.
Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC)
- HCTC pays 72.5% of qualified health insurance premiums for eligible individuals and their families; administered by the IRS. Watch our video on HCTC.
Trade Readjustment Allowance (TRA)
- Extended unemployment benefits for eligible workers enrolled in TAA-approved full-time training.
Transportation and Subsistence Allowances
- For costs of attending training outside your local area.
Reemployment Trade Adjustment Assistance (RTAA)
- Wage supplement available to workers 50 years of age or older if a new job pays less than their trade-impacted position. Watch our video on RTAA.