From high school through age 24, you can take advantage of special counseling, training and skills development services created for youth with disabilities. A Vocational Rehabilitation Services counselor is assigned to every public high school in Minnesota. Counselors can help you plan the journey from school to a career of your dreams.
Our counselors can assist you with:
- Identifying personal strengths, interests and goals
- Pursuing opportunities for education and training after high school
- Exploring career possibilities
- Gaining necessary skills
Discover if you are eligible for services
- Find the Vocational Rehabilitation Services counselor assigned to your high school
- No longer in school? Please complete and submit this online form and a Vocational Rehabilitation Services professional will contact you shortly to assist you in reaching your career goals.
Some other resources you may find helpful: