If you’re looking for dedicated employees who will make a commitment to your organization and a difference in your workplace, you’ll want to consider all the benefits of hiring a person with a disability. Learn why hiring people with disabilities makes good business sense. Find out how you can create a diverse and welcoming workplace. See what fellow employers have to say about workers with disabilities.
- Find out about the benefits of hiring people with disabilities
- Get help hiring people with disabilities
- Learn about workplace accommodations
- Explore recruiting, hiring, retaining and promoting people with disabilities (PDF)
- See the Department of Labor's guide to building an inclusive workforce (PDF)
Connect with your Employment Specialist
Our Employment Specialists are experts in disability employment and can provide resources and strategic alliances to tap the talent pool of people who have disabilities.